1 year ago to this day we lost the Korean Karl Lagerfeld, General Kim Jong Il. A Supreme Leader within his own Country, and a hero to the rest of the world. Along with his grandfather President Kim Il Sung, his life and teachings have sculptured what the HOR is today. Like North Korea, the Head of Rothchild is a Hermit Kingdom closed off to the mainstream and followed by the only the most creative, free thinking individuals on the planet. This collection think-tank is our glorious HOR Republic. General Kim Jong Il worked restlessly for the benefit of his own Country and gave his life to the well being of his people. He didn’t care what the outside world thought of him and would crush anything that stood in the way of his agenda.
In addition to being a hero to his people, General Kim Jong Il was known worldwide for being a trendsetter in mens fashion. His Khaki green custom suits he wore to represent the Workers Party of the Korean people. He wore custom made Courreges Sunglasses that were made famous and are extremely difficult to find to this day. The Winter hat he wears is a cutom made Ushanka from otter fur that has fold up flaps and a custom rim. He is the only one in North Korea who can wear this style hat. The hat was a giveaway to the intelligence world that Kim Jong Un would eventually succeed him because he was seen with that style Ushanka on (Source) . His outfits are so next level and outside the box thinking, that leaders from all over the world would try to copy him.
1. He was known by more than 50 names including Dear Leader, Supreme Leader, Our Father, The General, Generalissimo
2. He invented the hamburger
3. He could control the weather with his moods
4. He wrote no fewer than 1,500 books in three years
5. He drank £450,000 of cognac each year
6. His birth in Baekdu Mountain was prophesied by a swallow and heralded with a double rainbow and a new star in the heavens.
7. He was a near-obsessive film buff with a reported collection of 20,000 plus video tapes.
8. He loved watching NBA and even invited Kobe Bryant as a guest of honor.
9. He first picked up a golf club in 1994, at North Korea’s only golf course, and shot a 38-under par round that included no fewer than 11 holes in one. Satisfied with his performance, he reportedly immediately declared his retirement from the sport.
10. He’s the fuckin man!
I can’t think of anything Obama has done in his entire lifetime that can hold a candle to this. A year later and I’m still studying everything about Kim Jong Il and the fascinating Country of North Korea. I hope to visit the Country next year and see what this glorious republic is up close. I bow to you, my dear leader.